is time i pour out to u...
nobody at home would talk to me
nobody care bout me
nobody want me stay at this home
izzit I'm so hated to all of u??
izzit I'm should not be a member in this family??
I'm useless in home!
I'm a bane in this home!
i need move out from here, i know.....
i think i need to plan for it, i need to rent a room, need to earn money to maintain my life.
sometime i am thinking when can marry out from here...
but not suit for now to marry.
fortunately got u, my laptop, i can abreact all my grief to u...
u wouldn't scold me and won't dislike and avoid me.
when the timing is mature, i'll satisfy all your hopes, i'll moving out from here.
i will try my best to keep away from u all, i will not incommode u all.
hope i can do it ASAP....
(actually i don't want think like that but failed, i can't control my emotion , i also hope i can think to positive way. but i'm influenced by u all; control by u all)
how sad i am???
when can i stop to tear....i just wanna a peace and a warm safety home,but not the environment that every time make me sad n sad....i don;t want cry and weep all the time!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
pc is my greatest audience
Posted by gRaC3 <3 at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment