Friday, April 30, 2010

my mummy asking me "can i let him go once a day?"

i said "yes, if got a certain reason".
recently, I'm keeping to think that is it a relationship going long and time, it will be not good for us?
even he did suggest we should enter a new relationship, but i refuse because I felt that was not suitable for me to begin a new status.
now I'm out from the study life, is time to me for starting a new "earning money" life.
i should and must concentrate in my job now, it's important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no much time to spend on our relationship even though I'm so care about it....but i force to do it.
however, my mind is set, but my heart is not, i still think about when can we meet up, what time he will look for me.....sometime, he is really make me so disappointed....
i always looking others couple, envy them why can they always meet up every time but I'm not.
I'm very desirable that we can always meet up, but no just once or twice a week lo!!!
sigh, although there are many hide inside my heart and never spread out to you, i'm really felt grey and speechless to you....

0 comments: